07402 723 330 exeterfriend@gmail.com

Child arrangement orders

In any divorce or separation, the arrangements concerning children can cause intense stress and dispute.

The ideal will be for you to be able to come to an agreement concerning residency and contact concerning any children but if this does not prove possible, we can help you with your completion of the C100 application form to the court or with your response to an application which has been made concerning residency or contact.

This includes support for grandparents and extended family members including aunts and uncles who may wish to be heard on certain decisions affecting children as they grow up.

Other applications include specific issue orders or prohibited steps orders, depending on your individual circumstances which may be necessary to achieve certain steps.

Get In Touch With Us